Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Uncle Tanner and Aunt Nina!! Part I

So I was just moseyin' around our apartment Monday night when I got a phone call from Tanner's dad that his sister Lindsey was at the hospital because of her blood pressure, ready to have her baby by C-section! This wouldn't have surprised us quite as much, except for the fact that her due date was December 22nd! But a few hours later we got the call, we have a beautiful little niece!! We haven't been able to go down and see her yet, but we can't wait! We are so excited for Linz and Michael, it's crazy to think they're parents! But so exciting. They are all doing well and we're so happy to be blessed with sweet little Noelle in our family, we are so excited to meet her. This is the only picture we have of her, she is 2 lbs 15 oz, and her name is Noelle Mary Pfeil. Isn't she adorable?? That's her daddy's hand she's holding on to, look at those tiny little fingers..



2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my goodness, so tiny! Congrats, Aunt Nina!!!

Carrie and Bri said...

Hey Nina! It's Carrie from school. I found your blog today. It's super cute! I just wanted to thank you for sharing that cake wrecks blog. I just spent the past hour looking at it and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Oh my gosh I was crying, and my sides were cramping from laughing so hard.