Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanner!! (10 days ago...)

Last Wednesday was Tanner's birthday, the big 23! I didn't take nearly enough pictures, but after a couple shots, Tanner was tired of it and wanted to open his present and eat cake.
Here are a few of the infinite number of reasons I'm so grateful for Tanner and love him so very much:


*He's always so supportive, even if I'm being a weenie, he'll still do everything he can to make me feel better.

*He makes me laugh, ALL the time

*He dances with me almost everyday

*He sings to me at random moments

*He's so excited to become a dad, it's so adorable, and he asks me almost everyday if we can have a baby yet
*He makes me feel pretty no matter how awful I look

*I can talk to him about everything

*He's so hard-working for our family

*We always have fun together and can be so incredibly weird with eachother

*He loves camping, fishing and anything outside

*His love for happy-endings in movies and cheesy chic flicks.

*He always pushes me to do my best

*He's a dang good snuggler and kisser, whoa baby!

*We're so perfect together and obviously meant to be together forever!


There are too many more to keep
going, but really, he's amazing, and I love him so, so much. I don't
know what I would ever do without him in my life, I can't even picture it. Thanks for being such an amazing husband Tanner and my best friend, I lovie you!

*I also just had to put this up here, because Tanner gets told a lot that he looks just like this actor here, Steve Zahn (Sahara, That Thing You Do, ya starting to see it?), and just this last week 3 different people asked him about it, and I think it's so funny! So, he's practically famous!

3 comments:

Cash Family said...

Happy Birthday! It's crazy how he shares the same birthday as Nate and how they served in the same mission. Well, I hope he enjoys being 23!

Angie said...

Nina! You've been tagged.

The Lindquists said...

I still want to see the scrapbook you made for Tanner!