Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag! aka I'm avoiding homework and cleaning..

The Rules for playing TAG:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

1) I have double-jointed elbows...yep...my brother and I are the only ones in the family that do, and we can turn our arms in a weird, freakish 180 degree kinda way.

2) I love mowing lawns..don't ask me why, I just do. It's so relaxing to just think about things while at the same time getting to be out in the sun, smelling the newly cut grass, fantastic!, and getting in a lil' workout too.

3) My favorite smell is the back of Tanner's neck. Just thinking about it makes me happy..it smells all manly and Tannerish, with just a tidge of newborn baby smell.

4) I'm kind of a slob. When I clean, I really clean, but it just happens so infrequently, it practically doesn't count. It's a good thing we don't have children yet because they would probably be taken away. We're gonna work on the cleaning thing.

5) I do lots of yucky stuff as a CNA, but I would rather wipe a dozen bums than brush some nasty, gunk-filled teeth..I hate brushing other people's teeth..the food and slobber flick out all over in a straight trajectory for your face, and those little chunks of old food from yesterday when they didn't brush their teeth all come out...*ugh*....(grossed out shiver here).

6) I love playing tennis. I suck at it, but I love it. It's so much fun, and it's the only sport really that I'll actually watch on TV.

Ok..I tag Tessa, Lindsey, Ashley, Corie, Christie, Shelley, and Liz!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Alright girl! I got your tag! :)