Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shout out for Great Dads












So Tuesday night Tanner's dad came all the way to Salt Lake at 9:30 at night and stayed till 10:30 to help us get a new battery for our car cause it died. It was so nice of him, I couldn't believe how happy and willing he was to help us, he even went to the store while we went to our apartment and ate dinner! I'm sure it was the last thing he wanted to be doing that night. We just wanted to say thanks so much Dad, we really appreciate it. I'm sure he doesn't read this, but he is such a great dad and a great guy. He is so loving and always willing to tell his family how much he cares about them and do anything for them. Tanner is so much like his dad and I am so glad (even including the random bursts of song and dance :) ). So thanks Dad, we love you!

These are both of his parents, they are so cute together!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang, Tanner looks so much like his Dad!! Crazy. How are things going? I think about you guys all the time!! We are moving back to Hawaii in Jan.

Amy Beagley said...

Hey Nina,
I stumbled across your blog today and thought I'd leave you a comment. You look like you are doing really well! I'm doing pretty good too. I have a blog as well, its emisigianina.blogspot.com. This is Amy "Hobb" BTW.