Monday, October 6, 2008

2 more days!!

Tanner's birthday is on Wednesday, and I am so excited! People at work and school are probably wondering why I keep talking about it, but I can't help it, I just am. I don't even know why, I'm just excited to make him dinner and a scrumdiddlyumptious (I'm pretty proud I spelled all that out) ice cream cake! If I'm having this much fun getting ready for a grown man's birthday, I'm pretty sure our kids are gonna be spoiled little stinkbutts. Oh well, they're gonna be Fullmers, so at least I know they'll be dang cute!

1 comment:

Beej & Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!!! Nina- Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are so amazing. I really appreciate all that you do and the example you are to me. You are a true friend and I appreciate that. Thanks