Friday, August 19, 2011

Eric is now 6 1/2 months old, it's amazing how fast he's changing. He's still our happy boy, though he's decided he's not really into the whole napping thing, so instead of 2 good naps, he takes 3 'crapnaps' as I like to call them, because not long after, he starts feeling tired. But he still sleeps about 11 hours at night, so we can't complain. Here he is in all his baseball outfit glory, showing off his sitting skills like a little champ.




This blankie from my friend Rachel is his favorite. I like it because he loves to pull his blankets over his face while he sleeps and it is thin enough he can breathe through it. Some mornings I come in and it's wrapped around his head, not even on his body. It also has fun uses, such as a hat/shawl thing:



Or a turban:


He also loves to suck on his blanket and other fabric. I don't know what he loves about it, but he does. He even sucks his thumb sometimes, but only with his blanket over it so he sucks it through the blankie. If he wears long sleeves, he'll catch his thumb under it and suck on it. It's so cute. Here is Daddy trying to compete with Eric for a nibble on the blanket.

I went in the other room to put something away and came back and found this:

Tolerating Mommy and Daddy, who thought this was so funny.
Eric has this cute little church outfit and I was worried that he would grow out of it before he could really wear it very much, so I took some pictures. He looks like such a little stud! He also has cute little converse shoes that I love.
Standing up!




Here is a video of Eric under his blanket. I love this little fake laugh he does for us at the end.



This is Eric's growl/talking and what I listen to most of the day.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

OH I just miss you guys so much. I was getting teary eyed reading the last fews posts. Those pictures are the cutest of little Eric. I wish I could watch him. I personally am so proud of you guys and look up to you so much. Love and miss you!

Amanda Mae said...

Fun Nina! He's getting so big!

Ash said...

He's so stinkin cute! and BIG! I can't believe it. Wasn't he born, like, last month? I guess not, cuz MY baby was born last month!

Great post!