Friday, March 20, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So life has been crazy, which is the case for most people. Here are some fun pictures from our little Fullmer lives as of late. This plane and helicopter are from Life Flight, our nursing class got to go out to their hanger and they taught us all about what life flight does and we got to go inside the plane and look in the helicopter. The copter was really too small to get in and try out, it's crazy people save other peoples' lives in that little thing! To sum it up, life flight nurses are amazing!
This is from our date night last week, we went to the Church History Museum. Fun and free! Tanner is standing next to an angel Moroni statue that used to be on top of a stake center in D.C., crazy eh? And the one on the Salt Lake temple is 12 feet tall, 3 feet more than this one!

Tanner was so excited about this exhibit, it's a tiny part of the tabernacle roof and Mr. Engineer thought it was the coolest thing ever and started going on about physics and how it was all put together. He's so cute, I love him.
This is us in front of a pretty stained glass window of the Savior with the apostles, it was so fun actually and there is so much neat stuff in there! If you haven't been in a while, go! I wished I had kids cause they have the I Am a Child of God exhibit and it's all for kids and they can color and dress up in bible clothes and sit in the nativity scene, so cute.

This is Noelle, she is absolutely darling and getting to be a little chub, 13 pounds! She is so much fun to play with and I love watching Tanner interact with her. He is the cutest uncle ever, I love his face.
She is so smiley now!
It is so funny, lately she just always gives us the crazy eyes and I just love it, her parents took most of these pictures, but she does this a lot.

This is my favorite, we were all laughing and she didn't take it long, she knew we were laughing at her little conehead bunny hat and she was not happy about it. We have so much fun with her, I love being an aunt!
And last of all, this is Molly, my parents cute, fat, lazy dog. She just lays around sleeping like this ALL the time. Her hing legs make me laugh the hardest cause they remind me of a turkey.
All in all, we are doing great right now. Tanner is having a really good semester and doing great. I'm still going strong in school, and though I'm counting down until when it's over, I'm having a blast and can't wait to be a nurse.



No comments: