Saturday, December 20, 2008

Too fun not to post

Dropping Aly off at the MTC, I'm so glad I got to go, we were all bawling of course, but I'm so happy she's there and know she'll be an amazing missionary. She's serving in the Spain Madrid mission and is already in the Madrid MTC and doing great! Those are Tanner's parents (not hard to tell, he looks just like his dad), Aly, Taylor, and Lindsey (Noelle's mama!).
Hermana Fullmer!

All the Fullmer gals



I love Ashley's face in this one :)




















Bonjour!















We looked like really, really white Muslims!

























































































So I know Halloween was two months ago, but it took me awhile to get these pictures uploaded to my computer and I love them, so I wanted to post them. This was the witches night at Gardner Village. It was me, Aly, Ashley, and Laura (Ashley's sister). We (Aly and I) weren't as cool as them with their costumes, but still had a great time!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That's awesome! My bro is serving in the Spain, Madrid mission right now! He says it's hard work, but super awesome! Depending on how long she's in the MTC, she might catch him out there, he comes home in April, tell her to say hi to Elder Saunders! He's a stud!