Saturday, December 20, 2008

Freedom!!!!

There's my nerdy, I'm so excited this is almost over face!
Ashley lecturing Christie about something


Ashley, Lindy, and Selina

This is our clinical group at Davis Hospital (except we're missing Angie), we had so much fun together. That's our instructor Rick, who had a good 'ole time making fun of me, but he's still awesome. For our last day, we went out to Rumbi's together, yum!

Well, the semester ended Thursday, I passed my first semester of nursing school, it's finally over!! One down, three to go. Tanner's finals ended yesterday, thankfully his was in the morning before the huge snowstorm closed down the campus, what a relief! We are so excited to have some time together, last night we snuggled on the couch and watched a movie without having to worry about studying, it was divine. I'm so happy!!!! I thought this picture described my feelings pretty well, though I'm pretty sure Ashley is going to send me some hate mail about it, I think she looks adorable! This was after our last day at clinical, she was so excited, she had to stick her head out the window, man she's hilarious! Though I complain about nursing school, we do have plenty of good times too, as you can see.

No comments: