Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Joys!

The Fullmers have had another great Christmas! Christmas Eve we rushed to the Fullmer family party and ate lots of food and had a great time. They have a program on a little stage in the basement, and it always begins with reading Luke 2 and at the same time the little kids are all dressed up in costumes from the nativity, it's so cute with the blankets on their heads, especially Tate's that was leopard print. :) I was so nervous because Tanner's grandma asked me to read Luke 2 for the program, but Tanner informed me I didn't shame him and I did ok. Then the grandkids have a little talent show, singing, dancing, playing the tuba, etc. The funnest part was "The 12 Days of Christmas," something his family made up themselves where they sing the song and have special moves to go with it. The Lords'a'leaping verse almost turned into a mosh pit!

After we ran to my family's and played games and ate even more food, I'm pretty sure I've gained back my five pounds just over the break. Christmas day I worked, but we ran and saw all three families after, it kept us nice and busy. We had a wonderful Christmas, that night after the running around was over I had some time to sit and think about the Savior and I thought about how I would feel if I had been there at his birth to come and worship him. Christmas is a wonderful opportunity for us to serve others and our families in remembrance of his service and sacrifice to us. It made me that much more thankful for my family and increased my love for the Savior. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!
These are a few pictures, one of the snow in West Jordan, we were only planning on staying Thursday night, but it snowed 15-21" Friday, so we had to stay another night! This is Friday night, Tanner was actually brave enough to hold and even feed Noelle (he's scared of holding babies cause he thinks he'll hurt em). Aren't they precious? Sweet uncle Tanner, he'll be the cutest daddy!



No comments: