Monday, October 26, 2009

Witches Night '09

This year me and the gals from school went to Witches Night at Gardner Village. It was so much fun, between us chasing Ashley and her sister Laura cause they were speedwalking and our freakin awesome dancing, it was a blast! The shops are so fun and I won a free tablerunner, woot woot! They still have it Friday and Saturday nights for the rest of this month, get some girls and go!

Christie doing the Macarena
Rockin the Macarena. Above this Rachel is doing the most amazing Robot I've ever seen.
Don't know why I'm making this face.
Me and Rach.
Ash and her sister Laura, they look like twins, but Ash is 7 years older. Weird.
It's hard to see in the picture, but the guy modeling this wig was hilarious, it was a "Ladies Man Wig"
Rach and Ash, we went to Savers to look for costumes
Ashley being ghetto fabulous

All of us, except Nicole, she had to work, lame.

I don't know why I feel the need to pretend to lick things in pictures, it's just a weird impulse I have.
All of us!

Christie, Rachel, Laura, Ashley

No comments: