Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Boy

Yeps, today is Tanner's birthday!! He turned the big 2-4! My hubs is getting old, but I love him more than ever!! :) I just want to be cheesy for a bit and write some of the wonderful things I love about him:

-The way he says he knew he was going to marry me from the first time we met...awww.
-The way he makes me lie down and cuddle with him when he knows I've had a rough day.
-He can always make me laugh.
-He knows how to 'shake that thang.'
-How excited he is to be a dad (nope, not announcing anything, just when the time comes)
-He is honestly the smartest person I know, I don't know how he does his school, it's amazing.
-He's so spiritual and is always inspiring me to be better.
-How cute and funny he is when he talks in his sleep. I know many others like this too. :)
-We can talk about anything.
-He's my best friend and I love him so much!

I know that was sappy, but happy birthday Tanner! I love you!

1 comment:

Beej & Chris said...

Hope you guys had a great birthday celebration! So FuN!