Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sweet Dreams

The night before last I dreamed we had a beautiful baby girl. But I had to have a C section, so they took her away until I recovered, which apparently took two days. When I finally got to hold my precious little girl, she already had a head of blond hair, big blue eyes, and could already sit up. Yep, we're gonna have very advanced infants. She looked quite similar to my "niece" Ainsley. Tanner was so cute with her though, I can still see it in my mind of him holding her. It was random, but I woke up so happy and so excited for us to have a baby. Come on graduation, hurry up and get here!!

Also, here are some of Tanner's dream quotes as of late:

He went to bed without me 'cause I had to finish homework. 30 minutes later, he runs out of the room into the bathroom and opens the bathroom window exclaiming, "It's so hot, and Snickers isn't handling it very well!" Then went to bed.

"Would you like me to go over your proposition? Because I'm very good with numbers." This one was really funny 'cause he said it in a very 'suggestive' voice. haha

"That's smart, you know, working on your smooth." Umm..thanks Tanner. I love him.

2 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

Sounds like it is time for a baby!! That is so funny that Tanner does that! I think that would freak me out a little to have him suddenly start yelling. Too funny!

Nickessa said...

You and Tanner will be such cute parents! I can't wait for our kids to play together! Ainsley definitely thinks of you as an aunt, she loves and adores you! Oh and I know that Tanner was talking about my parents dog, snickers in that first dream, right? Lol If he was it makes a little more sense lol