Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thoughts for the day

-I love that it is fall! I for one am always cold, but I still love bundling up, cuddling, going up to see the leaves change, all of it!!

-We're so blessed, it's easier sometimes to focus on what we don't have, but writing it down and thinking about it reminds me of how much we do have and how blessed we are.

-I'm sad because our camera may have officially died. It only turns on when it feels like it and then it will take maybe 3 pictures. That's why we haven't really posted any. That's one big thing on the list of stuff to buy when we have money (Marci, I already told Tanner we're saving up, 'cause I want a Nikon too! :) ).

-I'm so excited to have kids, we've got them all named, we're planning on having 5 or 6, 3 girls and 2 or 3 boys. haha When we drive somewhere Tanner will randomly say "You two stop it back there, don't make me pull this car over," and call them by the names we've picked out for our first two. It's so cute, one day he said he feels like they're already ours, these 5 kids (we only have 5 names that we absolutely love).

-I really wish we could buy a dog, a great dane to be exact. My friend's mom says it's just cause I want a baby, which I do, but I think it's also that I just love dogs.

-I love Tanner more than ever, he's my favorite.

-I enjoy knowing what's going on in the world, but sometimes the news can be so negative.

-I'm super excited because little Noelle is sleeping over Thursday, she's my other favorite.

-I can't wait to go skiing with my new skis!

-Conference was amazing! I love what Elder Holland said about the Book of Mormon being true, it was so powerful. Thanks Nick and Tess for giving us tickets, we're so lucky to have you guys!

-I'm grateful to be healthy, especially mentally. I had a clinical on a psych unit and that would be so hard, especially to be schizophrenic, it's really sad.

-I love my Grandma Barrow, she's one of the most amazing people I know, I wish I could see her more often.

No comments: