Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Only 7 days left!!

Exactly one week from today, Aly will be home. For those of you who don't know, Aly and I have been best friends since high school. She set me up with her brother on a blind date, he and I got married, and now Aly and I are sisters. It's fabulous. And she has been on a mission in Madrid for 18 months and now she is coming home!! I have missed her so much, I can't describe how excited I am. Instead, I am going to post pictures to show how awesome she really is.









I really can't wait!!

4 comments:

Celisse said...

That is SO exciting! Looks like you two have fun together.

Kristy Cefalo said...

My sister is serving my Madrid right now.

Jill said...

So fun! How great to have your best friend as your sister in law. :-)

Hey, I added your blog to the Ward blog list, but I don't know your last name! Sorry...so lame. Let m know what it is and I will add it. :-)

Julie said...

Nina-It is so cool to have such a good friend and then it is amazing to have her become your sister. You guys kind of look like blood sisters!-Julie