Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Netflix, best and worst thing ever

We gave in about a month ago and got a Netflix membership. I will tell you, it is a love/hate relationship. You can get your movies in about two business days from when you order. Lots of movies and sitcoms are available right online. We definitely get our money('?)s worth out of it. But that is also the thing I hate about it. All previous seasons of The Office are online. So in my spare time, I have started watching them. But I can't watch just one when I can watch the next with just the click of a button!!?? Blast! I waste so much time on Netflix, yet I can't stop. I have put myself on a limit of how much I can watch of anything in a week because this is just getting ridiculous.

In other news, we woke up to three inches of snow outside, happy spring! I'm so ready for spring to really be here, but I don't know why I act surprised, I have lived in Utah my whole life, it's always like this.

Tanner is studying like a fiend for his MCAT.

We got approved for a two bedroom, we move in at the end of May. I am excited. Very, very excited.

Eating six small meals a day isn't as easy as it sounds. It's kind of a hassle really and I feel like I'm always eating, even if it is in small amounts.

I'm going to be lots better at blogging this month. We got a new couch, it was exciting and hilarious, I will post about it soon.

Tanner is singing to me at this moment and making me feel weird inside. I still love him, but it's true. Now he's dancing too, I wish I had my camera. Now I'm off to make some cards with my mother-in-law and sisters.

3 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

We have all of the seasons of the office on DVD and we watch them over and over- best show ever! :)

Brent and Jessica said...

What two bedroom are you moving into? Are you still going to be in the ward? Glad you guys are doing well!

Rachel Lacy said...

Whoa wait what two bedroom apartment are you moving into? I'm going to repeat what Jessica asked, are you still going to be in the ward?