Thursday, April 15, 2010

Erm.

Sorry I'm so stinky at posting, our computer is too slow at uploading pictures and I'm too lazy to be patient enough for them to load. But I'm still suffering from five-semesters-straight-of-full-time-school-burnout. But guess what? Today was my last day of the semester, summer break woot woot!!

After a little recovery time, I will be better about blogging. I will tell you the story of how we got new couches, even if it was last month, it was a good one.

I forgot to mention, we are moving into apt 332, so we are staying in the ward! Yay!

I'm going to start sticking to a budget again and I'm going to become a coupon cutter. Tanner doesn't believe me, but I am. I just got my Sunday paper subscription. I'll show him.

I got to watch this little munchkin (Kaylee) today for a couple hours, she is adorable. I can't believe she is only two months old! And she smells delicious, I love new baby smell.


3 comments:

BJ said...

Man, that Kaylee is a cutie!

Brent and Jessica said...

YEA!! You guys will now just be a few doors down. I am way excited to have you closer! Hope all is going well, and I am looking forward to Summer Break too!

Beej & Chris said...

I am excited to see a picture of your new couches! YEEAHH for summer break! Oh and thanks again for watching Kaylee while I ran to my work meeting!