Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just hear those sleigh bells ring-a-ling.....


At the beginning of July, Tanner one day yelled out excitedly, "It's almost Christmas!!!!" He's been saying it ever since, and won't stop talking about it. Every time we go to my parent's house, he asks my little sisters, "aren't you excited for Christmas?" I married the man whose family gave him the nickname 'Christmas Boy.' It's quite contagious really, and his unbridled enthusiasm has finally rubbed off on me. The other day, I found myself singing Christmas carols in the car on my way to clinical. I love Christmas! The lights at temple square, the snow on the mountains, drinking hot chocolate and snuggling, being with family and loved ones, watching 'It's a Wonderful Life,' and remembering the Savior and feeling the Spirit everywhere you go. Despite the stress of driving in the snow and Christmas shopping, it really is a wonderful time of the year. Aren't you excited too??

This is the face Tanner makes when he talks about Christmas almost being here..he's such a cute hubs. I can't wait till we have wee lil' ones.

No comments: