Sunday, February 22, 2009

Spring Fever!!

So, I'm not sure I'm using spring fever in the right context, but in my case, it means that the weather is finally getting warm and I'm sick of being cooped up inside all the time!! I can't wait to go camping or somewhere in the mountains!! I have a break from school the first week of May, it will be too cold for camping, but does anyone want to go hiking or fishing? Or....both?!? I know I'm getting pretty 'in-tents' (harhar I crack myself up sometimes), but ya'll should come, it'll be great and I'll be an LPN by then, so I can hopefully nurse you back to health if you get hurt.

Warning: Tanner and I don't believe in germs in the wilderness. So don't think less of us when you see us gut the fish, then eat something shortly thereafter.

1 comment:

Nickessa said...

You know that we LOVE camping. We will come any time!