Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I want a dog..

So I would love to get a dog, my first choices would be one of these two:

A great dane, I know they're ginormous, but they're also adorable and I love big dogs.


I usually am not a fan of little dogs, but these guys have won me over: A shih tzu/poodle mix.
Unfortunately, they're called a Shih Poo, but they make up for their name in cuteness! And they woundn't shed, which is a huge plus!




This is Tanner's choice: a pug. I don't know how I'd feel about it, I love animals and I would love it if we got one, but I don't know if I would get one by choice. Those goofy little faces and curly tails would probably grow on me though. :)
I love labs and have had them my whole life, but the shedding has put them out of the running.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am totally with you! As soon as we move we are getting a dog! I just love them!

Nickessa said...

Our little Roxi is so much fun and she has brought a lot of joy into our family. She was our baby before Ainsley was born. Lol. You should definitely get one some day.

Unknown said...

Nina, you can blog stalk me anytime!

Kaley Casaday Zenger said...

I know of a fella selling back great dane puppies for cheap :-) let me know if you're interested :-)