Thursday, February 12, 2009

Long Lost Twin



So, I know I've mentioned this before, but I was telling a girl about it at school, so this is to show her Tanner's long lost twin! Yep, it's Steve Zahn (second from the right), and the resemblance is uncanny. Observe the shape of their chins, the same smile, same nose profile, and they both have a prominent brow bone. We were even watching Sahara with my sisters and convinced them that it was Tanner in the movie, they totally believed it! Can you even tell the difference?? Ok, you probably can, but you have to admit, it's pretty freaky.


6 comments:

Brooke and Brighton said...

"It makes my apartment smell mossy!" Oh my goodness Nina it is so true. He looks so much like him it is crazy!! You should submit it to Oprah or something!!

Ryan G said...

Wait, I thought that picture second from the right WAS him. That is out of this world. I was asking myself, how did you get him in that picture with the other guys?

Way cool

Steph said...

Yeah, I've always thought he looked just like him, ever since we moved in and saw Tanner. That's pretty awesome to show the direct comparison though, it's pretty freaky! Oh and you're not alone, Mitch and I have laughed at the poop song ever since we saw it on Scrubs a couple years ago.. it's just plain funny!

Anonymous said...

ha ha that is so hilarious! I was confused who you were trying to compare tanner to because I seriously thought all those pics were of him! Isn't he the guy in saving silverman? I love that movie!!

Angie said...

Wow. Freaky. They do look VERY similar. Again, freaky.

Nickessa said...

They are twinners! Nick thought it was Tanner in all of those pictures. lol. :)