Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wisdom Teeth



So I have finally gotten my wisdom teeth out. I had to get them out when my dentist showed me my xrays that they were impacted, but he wouldn't give me a copy, so I had to improvise:


The teeth in the yellow circles are my wisdom teeth, and as you can plainly see, they are pushing right on the rest of my teeth. Ya'll probably never realized either how apparently hideous and pointy my teeth are, it came as a real shock to me too.



The swelling on the right side of my face isn't too bad, but the left side pretty much makes me look like a bulldog. But it's for the greater good and thanks to Ibuprofen 600 and Lortab I haven't had any real pain, though the Lortab doesn't even knock me out, I was awake pretty much all day yesterday. Thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law who was so sweet to drive me there and back, and listen to me try and talk to her the whole way home with my mouth full of gauze. And thanks for the milkshake, it was delicious! It was funny though after she left and I went in the bathroom and saw that I had chocolate milkshake all down my chin, neck, shirt, and even some on my garments...they really numbed me up good, it was hilarious!! This is the only pic I have so far, and most likely the only one I'll post, even though it's so hot you're probably all begging for more.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Christina and Tanner! I saw your link on facebook awhile back... your posts are great! I especially like the wisdom teeth x-ray! :) Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Nickessa said...

that picture is way hot! i love it. hope your feeling better!

Ash said...

I laughed so hard at your picture and the story of your milkshake. I'm glad it sounds like you got t eat something though. happy thanksgiving chipmunk face! :) jk