Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Rivalry

Mr. Coolpant's Pumpkin

Neener's Pumpkin

So here are some pumkin carvings we did the week before Halloween and I am asking for all of your expert feedback on my pumpkin, because Tanner seems to think his is way better (even though I can't deny its smile is adorable) and kindly named mine the special needs pumpkin and promptly burst out laughing. Now I beg to differ, I think my punkin has some very endearing qualities. I leave it to the people to decide!

3 comments:

Amy Beagley said...

I have decided to take my blog private. If you want to keep reading please send me an email at amersgurl@msn.com with the email address you'd like to sign in with and I will add you to my readers.

Beej & Chris said...

mr coolpants pumkin LOL HA HA HA nina you crack me up.

Ashley said...

Nina, I just found your blog and love it. I haven't see you in a while and miss your happy face. Hope everything is going great!