Sunday, November 9, 2008

Seven Addictions

1. Cuddling with Tanner....it's divine. I could do it all day and die happy. Winter is the best because he doesn't get too hot and push me away, but rather, he hugs me close and it's absolutely delicious.

2. Dancing..I love it! Not so good at it, but it's so fun. You can do it at parties, or just around the house, you don't even have to have music, though I think it's more fun with.

3. Reading..never gets old. Though I wish I had more time, but thankfully I had no clinical this Friday and reread The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis, it's even better the third time, I totally recommend it as a quick, but deep and meaningful read. I read a lot of nursing textbooks, but I am definitely not addicted, I'm positive I could stop at any time.

4. Going for walks is great. There is an amazing neighborhood across the street from our apartments that is just gorgeous, we've named all our favorite houses, like the Italian house, the Disney house, etc. Mostly I just love being outside and getting to spend time with my hubs.

5. Babies is a big thing right now, it's like they're everywhere and calling to me..in case you don't know, we're a little, kinda, crazy baby-hungry. As in, we want to have a baby, not eat one. The big eyes, chubby cheeks, and adorably drooly (word?) mouth, they get me every time. But I keep telling myself, just another year of school and we can hop on the breeding bandwagon, yay!

6. Facebook/Blogger. Picture: Nina gets home, puts down backpack, thinks about all the studying she has to do, then sits in front of the computer for an hour(ish) checking email, then facebook, then blogs.

7. Journals. I have this weird thing for funky journals. I don't write as much as I should, but I keep collecting them and still asking for new ones for Christmas, so I have 3 or 4 empty ones waiting to fulfill their destiny, but man they are sweet journals and someday, I will write in them all. Really, I will!

No comments: