Monday, November 3, 2008

Aunt and Uncle! Part II




So this is little Noelle Mary, we got to see her for the first time on Friday, she is so beautiful! We were both in awe that she is so little but so strong. She was sleeping when we went down so we didn't get to touch her, but seeing her was just as special. It's so weird to me, I know we'll have babies some day (if everything's working that is), but seeing her made me realize it's really possible, to make a baby; it grows inside of you and is part of both of you....weird! But so neat. It probably doesn't make sense what I'm trying to say, but anyway, our niece is adorable. She's under the lights for her jaundice, so that's why it looks like there's a spotlight on her. But check out her IV in her arm to see just how tiny she is..watching her heart monitor was crazy too, her heart rate was 168, sleeping! And her breathing rate was in the 80s! I don't know much about babies/premies, but that seems fast to me. I have to admit, she looks like an adorable little old person, it's so cute! We can't wait to see her again!




No comments: