Monday, July 25, 2011

It has been two weeks today since we got in Milwaukee, which seems crazy to me. We miss everyone a lot, but are excited for school/work to start so we'll be busier.

I got a job! I start in 3 weeks, part-time, it will be evenings, so Tanner will watch Eric, yeah!

We have discovered frozen custard and I could gain a lot of weight out here, luckily we don't have money to buy it too often.

Eric can now almost roll onto his tummy from his back; he has also started fake laughing, which he of course, finds hilarious.

Eric is still down for his afternoon nap, which means he has been sleeping for 2.5 hours. Which makes me feel like this:

But makes Tanner so nervous he keeps sending me in to make sure he is breathing.

This picture makes me so happy it is ridiculous. He is just the cutest thing. He loves this bouncer so much, I thought he'd be getting tired of it by now. But he just jumps and kicks like crazy. The other night I youtubed some River Dance music and played it while Eric danced his happy little jig. I thought it was too clever and funny and Eric seemed to agree. Tanner just waited for me to turn off the music.

Our neighbors are amazing, I'm so grateful for nice, friendly, awesome people.

The end.

1 comment:

the laytons. said...

Congratulations! Eric is getting cuter by the second :) Hope you enjoy it there, sounds like you are doing great after 2 weeks!