Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Wow, this past month has flown by! We really can't believe the time has come for the big move. Here's what we've been up to; Tanner has his first Father's Day with the cutest little boy ever, who obviously is excited that he has the best daddy ever.






These are all out of order, but here are some of the most amazing girls I know-my friends from nursing school (minus Nicole). Ashley and Christie are weeks away from their due dates (Christie has actually had her little boy this past week!). We had a few last get togethers, which were fun and sad at the same time. They are some of the most amazing women I know. Ashley is so smart and trendy. Christie is caring and funny. And Rachel is gorgeous and one of the strongest women I know. I am so sad to leave them, but I know we will keep in touch. Our boys will all be in the same grade, how fun is that?

Eric stripped down in the heat the other day and we spent some time on the grass lounging outside.




I love these rolls!!!



With mommy after the bath. I just love being a mom so much, I never comprehended how fulfilling and joyful it would be. He is the best little man ever and I love him so much I can hardly stand it.



We had a fun trip with Tanner's family to Moab. It was nice to get away and it was my first time there. We hiked Delicate Arch while Linz watched Eric and Noelle back at the condo. We had so much fun and are so grateful to our wonderful parents for taking us all on such a fun trip.



These are the nursing school kids (sounds like a club, like those old books, the boxcar kids, eh?): Gavin, Eric, and Kaylee. Christie's newest little guy is Connor, I'll post pictures later.


There aren't words needed with this adorable face. I just love him. He is four months here. Here are his stats from his 4 month appointment:


Height 24 in-50%


Weight 15 lb. 11 oz.-75% (He was 10% when he was born!)


I don't remember his head circumference, I have that packed away already. He has also learned how to roll over, eaten rice cereal, and starting laughing. It is such a fun age and we are loving every minute. Tanner is ready to work on crawling, I'm fine with him not learning that for a little while yet.


And Eric is looking more and more like Tanner every day. This picture just makes me laugh every time I see it.


I will post pictures of our last weeks with family, our other computer is already packed away. Our stuff has already been shipped and we are driving out in 4 days. I can't believe it is already here. The sadness didn't really hit me until this past week. I had my last day at work Friday, I will do a separate post on that later when I have all the pictures. There are just so many emotions we both feel. It is saddest to think of our families not seeing Eric as often, especially with him changing so much. But we will visit and it will be great. I will be better at updating and the next post will be from Milwaukee!!





1 comment:

The Lindquists said...

Eric is so cute! Good luck with your move and we are so excited for you guys!!