Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sleepy Tanner

A couple days before Christmas I got sick. Like waking up frequently in the middle of the night/barfy sick. Tanner was in a really deep sleep, which is when he sleep-talks the most. Here are a few of the many weirdo things he said when I was coming back to bed:

"Wait. Are you?....(Looking from me to my spot in the bed)..my equilibrium constant??"

This one he sang, "Separate you, separate me. Separate us, together. Ooooooh yeaaah." When I told him about that one, he started telling me he was probably thinking about some chemical reaction that I don't remember. What can I say? I married a nerd. Good thing we're both nerds.

A pillow lying behind him when I got back in bed apparently touched his bum and he yelled out "What is this?! It feels like it's soaring into the unknown!" I told him, "It's just a pillow."
"Oh..Interesting."

4 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

I definately needed a really good laugh today! Thanks to Tanner for supplying many people with joy!

RN peeps said...

dude, that is so funny!!! He says the weirdest nerdiest stuff. Oh man, I laughed to tears. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Haha, these posts make me wish Eric spoke in his sleep ;)

Celisse said...

LOL! That is so funny. HA! When we first had Trey and were both extremely exhausted, Trey was crying and I asked Aaron if he could go get him. In his sleep, Aaron picked up a pillow on our bed and started rocking it. He then got out of bed, bounced the "baby" aka pillow a little more and then stuck the pillow in the bassinett over top our real baby. LOL!!! That's what happens with sleep deprivation!