Sunday, January 17, 2010

New year, new you!

So much has happened these past few weeks, I'll just make a list:

-I graduated nursing school
-I passed my NCLEX, yeah!!
-I got a job on med/tele at LDS Hospital!
-Tanner got a 4.0 (I'm bragging, but that's impressive!)

Ok, I know that list was mostly about me, but it's just a lot of nursing stuff has happened in a short span of time. We feel so blessed! Life has been really busy, but we're so grateful, the Lord has given us so much this past year. Some things that happened:

-We had our two year anniversary
-We went to Vegas (it was my first time going)


-It was one year since Eric's death in May. We still miss him so much.



-I made some amazing friends in nursing school and graduated!


-A couple random cute pictures from this year:



Noelle and Taylor


Some things I/we want to do this year are:
*Read my scriptures every day, I feel so much better when I do
*Be able to ski parallel before the end of February
*Go to the temple at least once a month by myself, and once with Tanner
*Start running again
*Pay off our debt
*Go camping!
*Spend more time with family and friends
*Have Tanner get a great MCAT score and apply to med school-eek!
*Welcome Aly home from Spain!! Can't wait!


Here's to a great new year!

5 comments:

the laytons. said...

It is crazy how much can happen in a year! Congratulations on passing the NCLEX!! & getting the job!

Stephanie H. said...

I didn't know you had already passed your NCLEX! Good job!! I know it is such a relief once it is over and you are official :) I'm excited to be working as nurses together!! (Hopefully you'll be doing some nights?)

Brent and Jessica said...

I am so happy that you passed your NCLEX! I am so happy that Tanner got a 4.0. You guys are doing so well. COngrats on everything!

Angie said...

Nina! What part of Spain is your friend in?!!? My sister-in-law is serving there now.

Celisse said...

Your blog is so much fun! You two are so cute together and I seriously love the new hair!! I'm looking forward to reading some more posts. :)