Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Lighthouse on Honfleur






I don't know what that lighthouse is, but it auto-typed it in for me as I was writing something else, and I thought random, but obviously it is meant to be the title of this post. I don't want to mess with fate here. I have been on break for three glorious weeks and have been a terrible blogger. I go back to school Thursday, ahhh the joy and the pain, but last semester, woo hoo! Tanner goes back tomorrow, sad. We didn't get to go anywhere cool, but it has been awesome! We've played tennis, and went to a wedding that had dancing, I know I mention dancing a LOT, but I really like it, in case you can't tell. I really cut a rug I must say. Also, danced with Tanner and had a dance party with my little sisters, shweet! Got together with friends we haven't seen in a while, spent some quality time with hubs, life just doesn't get much better.


Have you ever noticed just how much there is to be grateful for in life? We all have our struggles, but if you really look for it, most of life is filled with the sunny good stuff, aka blessings. It's been good to reflect on how blessed I am and we are together and I just felt the wonderful feeling that life is good and if we just do what we need to things will work out. So here's to the start of a wonderful new semester and finishing nursing school feeling good! Also, our apartment is the cleanest it's been, probably, ever. Not a single moldy dish. Not one. Life is good.



Last, but not least, I googled this lighthouse of destiny-there you have it.



4 comments:

The Lindquists said...

Glad you got a break for a couple of weeks. I can't believe this is your last semester! That is so exciting. By the way, your kitchen looks amazing!

Christa said...

Good luck with your last semester! i envy you!

p.s- dress is from Downeast Basics

Nickessa said...

You and Tanner are our bestest friends! Nick and I constantly talk about how much we miss you two even if we literally just saw you yesterday! I hope this semester is grand Nina as it will be your last!! Way to go! I'm so proud of you! We're gonna have a big party after
Oh and btw, life is good like you said we all just need to slow down our busy lives and realize it!

Nickessa said...

P.S. I'm so proud of your mad cleaning skills! The kitchen looks awesome! :D