Saturday, July 4, 2009

More Dreamy Quotes....

There are too many to remember them all, but here are some as of late:

I said goodbye as I left for school and Tanner reached out of the bed and said "Look at this shell of a man." Pretty deep, eh?

As I said goodbye another morning, "I love you. Don't forget the antimatter dip."

"Don't forget to count all the slashes. Otherwise we won't know when to eat."

Last night he woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me, "it's weird, huh, this whole homeostasis thing."

Probably the funniest one ever. Lying in bed asleep, Tanner jumps out of bed yelling "They're everywhere!" "What's everywhere??!!" "The BUGS! The BUGS!" "What bugs??" "The bugs on the log. On the log that Lindsey gave us!!" (Lindsey is his older sister..) "Turn on the light Tanner." He turns it on. "See? No bugs." His eyes are still partially closed, but he rubs his hands over the bed repeating "ok, ok, ok. " "Ok Tanner, turn off the light and go back to sleep." He turns the light off and after he lies down "beep boop bee boo beeeeeeeeeep." And he's asleep. My husband is a cyborg.

1 comment:

Kara Reynolds said...

Yes! The dream quotes are the best part of your blog. Thank you for making my day.