Friday, July 10, 2009

The goings on..

Tanner grew a beard just to see if he could, it was a pretty nice beard. This is the day he shaved it. He asked if I thought he should keep the goatee. Don't you worry, he shaved it off.

This little cutie is Kelsen. Our good friends Mike and Bre moved in right next to us and I got to babysit this cute little guy for a few hours.

He smiles all the time!


This is my favorite baby girl, Noelle. Poor thing had to get a helmet yesterday, but she still looks as cute as ever!! When I got there she just talked like crazy, I'm pretty sure she was venting to me about what a rough day she'd had.



Poor Tanner was just sitting at the computer in this chair when it literally broke to pieces. I don't know why, but it was hilarious! One day I'll take the time to upload more pictures and blog better, but I'm afraid today is not that day.




No comments: