Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Before I forget

I just wanted to archive a few of Tanner's latest sleeptime gems:

As I'm getting ready to leave for work and say goodbye, Tanner tells me "I love you and I love the way you've forever changed music." "Tanner, what are you talking about?"
"Oh, sorry, I was thinking you had invented Napster."
Oh well, in that case, that makes perfect sense, right? :)

In the middle of the night Tanner starting yelling "S*** (sorry for the expletive, but I'm just quoting him)!" "Tanner, what's wrong? What are you yelling about?"
"They're all over me, okay?!"
"What's all over you?"
"Well you wouldn't want snakes all over you, WOULD YOU?!"
He then stole the covers in a huff and turned away from me. That's what I get for being so insensitive.

This is a little embarrassing, but I'm gonna share anyway. Last night I was turning in the bed, and a little toot might have escaped me. I didn't expect it, but it was a bad one. Don't judge, I'm 9 months pregnant! As I turned, it woke up Tanner enough that he started to turn the other way and he lifted the blankets a bit. He was almost turned and then he turned to me in a panic yelling "Oh no! Who pooped???" I was embarrassed for a second until I realized he was still asleep and kept mumbling to himself. I laid there laughing for a good ten minutes, his face was so worried when he yelled, I can't get over it.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

Oh my goodness, that just made my day! I am literally laughing out loud! :)

Unknown said...

Haha, these priceless gems will be even more treasured when your children are older and can appreciate them, too :) My dad always talked in his sleep, too, and we have so much fun reminiscing about his nighttime rantings :)