Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick Update

I have been horrible about blogging lately, I've found that end of pregnancy and motivation don't really go together. I will post some pictures later, I just wanted to update how things are going. Our nursery is all put together and we have our 'go bag' all ready. I went to my 37 week appointment last week, she said he is head down, I was pretty sure he was because he's been having so much fun kicking me in the ribs! She checked me and I am 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced, woohoo! When I told Tanner he asked me if the doctor thought I was going into labor that day, it was so funny. She told me it could still be a while, but that it was a good sign I will go into labor on my own, which I'm happy about. We're feeling nervous that it's really here, he can come any day! But I'm to the point that I am ready to have him out of there, there is so much pressure and it's getting hard to walk. I really feel for women that go over their due dates and I'm hoping that isn't the case. After being so scared of labor, it's funny how now I don't care how he comes out, I'm just ready for him to come out! We just can't wait to hold our sweet little boy!!

2 comments:

the laytons. said...

He's almost here!! Good luck with everything when he comes :) Can i make a request to see a picture of the nursery!?!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear your story and hear pictures of the little guy - good luck!