Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too cute

It isn't much, but we have our nursery all set up! Because of our cinderblock walls, we didn't hang anything up, it's just too much of a hassle. But it's still pretty darn cute. Would you like a tour?


First we have the one view of the room, which hosts the changing table, rife with diapers and the many adorable blankets we've received!!

Then we have the crib, all decked out with his monkey sheets and matching quilt, perfect for any little man getting his sleep on!

Last of all, we have his chair Grandma Fullmer gave him for Christmas. He obviously won't be using this for a while, but it is so cute, I had to put it up. It is literally a few inches off the ground, too adorable!!

As you can see, this room is very small, but Eric will be small as well, so I think it'll work out just right. His diaper bag is all packed with his little outfits to come home; just waiting by the door. I've been having tons of Braxton Hicks contractions, today they've been stronger and lasting longer, but nothing painful really. Tanner has taken to randomly yelling at my belly "Come out! Come out!" And my sister told me that she read eating hot dogs puts you into labor, so I guess I'll have to go gets myself a hot dog tomorrow. I found that so funny. I'll try whatever works, let me know if you have any suggestions! So here's to hoping he'll decide to come sooner rather than later!

5 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

Yes...yes I would like a tour. Thank you! I LOVE it! You are all set and ready to go! Oh and to add to your list of things that people told me that helps induce labor
- spicy foods & sex

Hope it helps. :)

the laytons. said...

Thanks for posting the nursery!! I absolutely LOVE it! :) Eric will feel so warm & happy in his new room. Lol What Christie said is true. I will add what did it for me... i went shopping up in park city literally all day without stopping to sit down and hey, i went into full blown labor the next morning. Good luck!

Webster family said...

Here's some more things to add to your list to try getting your little guy to come: eat black licorace, taking a drive on a bumpy road, walking stairs, and eat pineapple. If nothing else doing all those things will keep you busy. Good luck I hope he comes soon!

Rachel Lacy said...

SOO cute!!! You did a great job!

Julie said...

my daughter took mineral oil and had Kyle a day later (was in labor within 4 hours) plus it cleaned out her bowel so no messy suprises!