Sunday, December 5, 2010

So cute

Tanner is going to be the cutest dad ever. He says he hopes little Eric gets interactive soon because he is so excited to play with him. Tanner is just like a big kid, in a good way. We were with my niece yesterday and Tanner wanted to see her reaction to a snowman, so the three of us went out and built a snowman together. I was taking the pictures, so I'm not in any, but I helped, though Tanner did most of it.

Our finished snowman

Tanner getting stuck trying to get through the tunnel he made for Noelle

Tanner trying to convince Noelle to go through the tunnel-but she was having none of it

Such a cutie, we love this girl!

So excited to help! She kept dropping the snow as she was trying to put it on the snowman and saying "Ops!"

So cute together, I love it. What a fun day.

No comments: