Wednesday, December 8, 2010


I was bored and surfing the web when I came upon this thing that puts your faces together to see what your baby will look like. I was very surprised to find out that apparently our baby will look NOTHING like either one of us! It just made me laugh really, the goofy expression and the apparently full set of adult teeth already. I'm sorry that sounds horrible, but who can look at that picture and not just laugh? It's weird looking I just can't stop laughing.

I am now six weeks from being full-term and so excited and completely terrified at the exact same time. We still only have a crib, but we haven't had any showers yet, so I'm sure those will help. I can't believe we're so close to actually meeting the little guy. He is growing a ton, we sat on the couch the other night and watched my belly move as he kicked me. I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable, but I don't let myself think about it too much because there are still two months of getting even bigger ahead. I know it sounds silly but a part of me still feels like I'm not old enough to have a kid. It's a little weird to think of myself as being a mom and Tanner being a dad. We're so excited, I know we have no clue what we're in for, but we can't wait. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're so close - hooray! Hopefully he's not overdue and you have to wait and wait for his arrival (I admit I'm worried about that myself...).

mary plus vince said...

hehe! i always think those pictures are silly!

that is crazy you are so close, time has flown! good luck with the last little while of your pregnancy! can't wait to meet little eric!

Devin and Kati said...

ahh you're almost there! this is so exciting! I went down to the labor and delivery floor the other day at work, and literally had an anxiety attack. It's kinda scary...but i'm glad you get to experience it before me :) I just read your post about medical school in wisconsin! that's way exciting! but really sad at the same time. i'm happy for you guys.