Thursday, December 2, 2010

End of semeser sleep-talking

Tanner's sleep-talking always gets worse around finals because of the stress. Here are some things from the last three days (two of them were when my alarm went off in the morning):

[Alarm goes off]

"It's a little irrational, don't ya think?"

"What?"

"You know, this obsession with San Francisco."

[Say goodbye before work]

"I must be, not just become." (He's been reading Hamlet, we think that's why he said this"

[alarm]

"The process only has a few minutes left."

"What process?"

"Well how should I know?!?"

"You're the one that said it!"

"Oh, right. I love you so much."

He's had a couple others in the middle of the night, but I can't remember them again when I wake up. He was awake when he said it, but the other day he was talking about something and stated "I'm so excited, I could moonwalk all over the place." I couldn't help but laugh that he equated his happiness with moonwalking. He is just too funny.

No comments: