Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have to laugh at myself

I have to make fun of myself when I think about how stressful life can be right now and I think to myself: "Life will be so much easier when I am done with school and work part-time and just have regular life and the new baby." Then I have to remind myself, regular life will be getting NO sleep, still having a messy apartment, and still working twice a week. It sounds like I'm complaining, but it actually helps remind me to be more in the here and now and be grateful for every stage we're in, because it's always going to be crazy, but it's always good along the way. :)

1 comment:

mary plus vince said...

this is a great reminder! i often think to myself "if i can just get to the weekend, i can relax!" but then the weekend comes and i've got a billion things to do! i also often think "when we have kids, life will be so much easier ..." HA! yeah right?! :) life is always going to be crazy and busy, but it can always still be good and fun too!