Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's me, Tanner Michael Fullmer

Last week I got up in the middle of the night to pee. I'm in the bathroom in the dark, and Tanner walks by the bathroom and scares me. I gasp and he creepily backs up, stares into the bathroom and puts out both arms and tells me, "It's me, Tanner Michael Fullmer. It's me, Tanner Michael Fullmer." I then laugh and ask him if he's even awake, to which he replies that he doesn't know and walks away.
We've been staying really busy as usual, but life is great. I remind myself when I feel overwhelmed how great things are and how much we have been blessed. I had another appointment today, 24 weeks! I can't believe how fast the time is going by, full-time work and school probably contribute to how fast it seems. Sweet baby Eric is doing great, everything looks just perfect! He is measuring a few days small, which they said is not a big deal. He is moving all the time, I love lying there before I go to sleep and feeling him wiggle around. I played some Fleetwood Mac once and put the speaker on my belly and he starting dancing around, he already has good taste in music, we're so proud.
I realized that next month will put me into the their trimester, which I have to admit, made me really nervous. I just feel so unprepared, we haven't really had time yet to think about getting things ready. I'll have a lot to do during the holiday break. I'm so excited to meet him, but nervous for what a huge change this will be in our lives.
Most of my feelings are good. I am amazed at how much I already love this little guy, I feel like I love him more every day. I can't wait to see his personality. I love seeing Tanner get so excited, he doesn't think about it as much as I do, since he doesn't have the reminder of it kicking him all day, but he is starting to get really into it. He loves to feel him move and says goodbye to him every time he leaves, it is so cute. I can't wait to see Tanner hold him. I will try to update more frequently, here is the latest baby bump picture, it's grown a lot since last month!!

6 comments:

mary plus vince said...

you look so cute! i hope i'm as cute as you when i'm pregnant someday!

Monica said...

WAY cute belly shot! I love your sweater! We're excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

You're just moving right along...so fun. You look adorable! It's so fun having a husband who shares so much in the excitement of the baby!

the laytons. said...

Such a cute baby bump! & super cute sweater :)

Stephanie H. said...

Tanner's stories always crack me up! You look so cute Nina! And yahoo for the third trimester! Don't worry, everything will fall into place and you'll be ready, and even if you're not, you'll realize it's not that big of a deal once the baby is here. Good luck on the downhill slide!!

Kara Reynolds said...

Nina, you need to make a label or something for all the posts that have stories of stuff Tanner says in his sleep. That way I can read them all at once. But then I might wet my pants from laughing so much...