Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blogging Failure

So, I suck at blogging lately, once you stop, it's hard to get going again. Fullmer life is grand, Tanner just finished his finals last week, and I went back to school for summer semester. We are so excited for the summer even though it will still be busy, we are planning some fun things: Vegas for my uncle's wedding next month (Vegas temple), camping with friends in July and hopefully with family too, lots of fishing, playing tennis, and having fun. That's the E! True Hollywood Story. Exciting, eh? These are some pictures from our adventures the past month, I'll try and be better about updating!


The flowers Tanner gave me for my birthday, I love them!





Happy Easter!


LPN Graduation!! Only 7 months left to go! These are my
home girls: Me, Ashley, Rachel, and Christie (Nicole was gone)


Funny faces!


There are tons of other awesome people in our program, but for
some reason I'm lame and didn't take any pictures with them.


Our sweet little niece Noelle was finally blessed on Sunday, May 3rd.
She is so stinkin' cute!



No comments: