Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do I Have a Widow's Peak??!!?

I was just looking at that picture above, and my hairline is all coming to a point. Is it possible I have gone (almost) 22 years without noticing I have a widow's peak? Blonde hair makes it tricky to tell I guess. I keep going back to the mirror and pulling my hair straight back. I think it might be true. Well, I'm baffled Jeffy.

Can you tell I really, really, really don't want to study anymore? So much that I discovered my widow's peak. One of the few dominant traits I have to pass on to our offspring (our kids will look nothing like me), along with my detached earlobes, which other people have, despite Tanner's theory that I'm the only one and they're weird.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey nina! How are you? thanks for the comment on my blog! I would absolutely love to trim your hair! just text or call me 801-647-8543. Hopefully no crazy people read your blog and are gettin my number lol. Well nice blog you got here. talk to ya later

Nickessa said...

I can't see the picture anymore so I'm not sure...I'd have to see you again. Let's make it a date! :)

Ash said...

It's okay nina, I have a widows peak too.