Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dreamy Quotes

Nope, they're not that kind of dreamy. They are things that Tanner has literally said in his sleep. He even likes to make me laugh in the middle of the night apparently.

-I'm lying behind him and my foot touches his leg. His hand shoots out and grabs my foot and he yells "What's that??" I told him "my foot." "Oh. I thought it was a mouse."

-"That's just the axiom of mathematics."

-"Go to town on me with those equations."

-"I'm probably not awake, but I don't know what's happening!"

-I came back in from the bathroom one night and Tanner sat up and harshly asked "Who are you!?" I said "it's me" and started to get back in bed. He proceeded to rub my pillow (apparently thinking it was me) and told me "You can't come in, Nina's sleeping, you'll wake her up." Awww.

-Tanner's job is a phlebotomist drawing blood. One night I opened my eyes and Tanner is sitting up looking at me, but his eyes aren't totally open. He grabs my arm and says, "Hi, I'm Tanner, I'm gonna draw your blood." I said, "no you aren't, go back to sleep." And he did.

-The weirdest was this rhyme when I woke him up one morning, "Not this, not that, not the other fat." The end.

There are too many to write them all, but it's pretty darn hilarious just sleeping next to Tanner Michael Fullmer, take it from me.

8 comments:

The Lindquists said...

Hahaha! This brings back memories. During our first year of marriage one night I went into our bedroom and Mikah halfway sat up and said, "Which one are you?". I honestly thought he was awake and so this question (in relation to an earlier conversation) really made me mad. It wasn't until the next morning that I told him what happened that I found out he was just sleep talking. The next night, while I was asleep Mikah came into the room and I said, "I guess you got what you deserved!" We always tell people that our first fight happened when we were sleeping.

Lindsey said...

I love it! I wish I would've heard him sleep talking growing up. I only remember some of his awkward sleep walking experiences. haha!

Anonymous said...

So Jamie told me to check out your last post because it was pretty funny. I laughed pretty hard. My favorite was the, "Hi. I'm Tanner, and I'm going to draw your blood." =-) As if that's even what he would say to an actual patient! Yeah, I got a good laugh reading that.

Braden

Nickessa said...

Oh Nina- if only you could see me right now! I am crackin' up! I will be laughing all day and I have to share this with Nick! That is too funny!!

Angie said...

SO FUNNY! I wish Rob talked in his sleep. Drat!

Unknown said...

Haha, that's awesome. My dad was the same way--except he would always complain about the chickens. He grew up on a farm and they had chickens, and he hated them :)

Liz said...

That is the funniest thing ever! I love it!

Kara Reynolds said...

I about died laughing at these. Please post more!