Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Man

What is your husband’s name? Tanner Michael Fullmer
How long have you been married? 2 years in June
How long did you date? 2 1/2 months
How old is he? 23
Who said I love you first? Tanner
Who is taller? Tanner
Who can sing the best? Tanner by far
Who is smarter? I have a good memory but I'm pretty sure he's just barely smarter ;)
Who does the laundry? We both do, but only after it's piled up and disgusting
Who pays the bills? Neither, we do online bill pay.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have one, but if we did, I would do it cause I love to.
Who cooks dinner? Usually me
Who drives? Tanner
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We're both pretty good about it, but I think I'm more stubborn than he is.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? Tanner-5 days after he got home from his mission and we'd never even met!! What a brave lad.
Who wears the pants? Tanner, I'm too indecisive.
Favorite thing about him? How much he makes me laugh and that he always dances with me..literally, there is a lot of dancing in this apartment. Strange dancing.
Favorite feature? His smile and his hot bootay
Favorite thing to do together? Well, I can't really talk about that on our blog haha, so I'd say cuddling/naps on Sunday.

I tag Tessa, Lindsey, Shelley, and Jamie. Ok, I really need to do some homework now and stop blogging!

1 comment:

Nickessa said...

Oh man, I miss you Nina! You are too funny and I can't believe you like to mow lawns!Call me woman so we can hang out!