Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in the saddle again

It's that time, back to school!! Today was my first day back and really, not that bad. After looking back on the first semester and feeling like it would never end, I realized, it ended. And I'm alive. So felt better and know I can do this whole nursing school thing. Tanner luckily has one more week off still, I'm so excited for him to be able to relax a little longer (even though I saw him take his Quantum Chemistry book into the bathroom yesterday..a little light reading I suppose). He has still been doing that research like a madman, but this past week has been absolutely wonderful. Spending time with your spouse really is good for your relationship, what do ya know? :) I feel bad, when we're both so busy and don't get to see eachother, we don't realize the different stresses the other one has, so we tend to get snappy with each other sometimes. But we have had so much fun being able to spend time together, take snuggly naps, and just sit there while Tanner makes me laugh my butt off. So I've decided that when we are together, the times when I can't study anymore and he's not doing anything; I won't spend complaining about school or studying, I'm just going to have fun with him, cause we're both so happy and it's so much better. I'm a little biased, but I just think my hubs is the best and the hottest, he would want me to include that too, and I love him so much! Ok, now just 3 1/2 more months to go till the end of this semester!

1 comment:

Nickessa said...

I must say-I'm quite proud of you two for enduring all of these college years. Before you know it you will be done with school! The end is in sight...somewheres :)