Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Overload

So school is back in full swing for the both of us, thankfully Tanner is having an easier semester so far. He is keeping busy with his research position too. We found out little Noelle (our niece) is already teething! She is only 3 months old, technically 1 month since she's a premie. What a little trooper! She is getting cuter every day!

School is pretty much insanity for me right now, but I'm still having fun and strangely loving every minute of it. Today we had a lecture on burn victims and ICUs and I was thinking I might want to be an ICU nurse, but I also want to try medical, and pediatrics, and maybe even the NICU..ahh! Decisions, decisions..it made me realize I'll have to decide exactly what I want to do in less than a year. It will be great though and I'm so grateful to be going into a career that I truly love and will be able to make a difference. Yay for nursing!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Nina! I love the blog! I really enjoy reading it and I laugh all the time. I love you guys and am so grateful for you both!!