Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fun with Friends

 While we were in Utah, I was able to have lunch with my friends from nursing school, Christie, Rachel, Nicole, and Ashley. It was so fun to see them and it's crazy to see how much things have changed for all of us in the past two years. Christie, Rach, Ashley, and I all have boys born within less than a year of each other. We're so grateful for such great friends and that we were able to see them, even though it went by way too fast!
Eric and Christie


Eric and his buddy Connor


Add caption
 We tried so hard to get a good picture of all of our kids together, which ended up being hilarious, but not turning out at all like we planned.
Gavin wins for cutest sad face

I love that all the kids look so miserable except Kaylee, who obviously is having a great time



 I love these girls! And these kids! Thanks ladies for making time to hang out with us!

No comments: