Saturday, January 7, 2012

Eric's First Christmas

 We hope everyone had a merry Christmas, we sure did! It was Eric's first and though he doesn't look it in this picture, he loved it all. He loved playing with the decorations, lighting up the tree at night, and did pretty well at opening his presents! We went and spent the holiday with our family back in Utah, so we had our own little Christmas the day before we left.

Not a flattering picture of us, but we had just woken up and it's the only one we took

 Eric loved the ripping part..
Hey, there's something inside here! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Embreus!

Examining his new books from Mommy and Daddy

Wow Dad, those are some nice shoes!

It was so fun to see Eric's reaction as he experienced everything from Christmas. It will be so fun next year too because he won't remember anything from this year, so it will be new again. Christmas went by too fast this year, after we got back home, Tanner said, "I'm sad it's already over, but I'm excited for next Christmas!" That's Tanner for ya. I wish things weren't so busy so I could take more time to remember the birth of the Savior and remember what Christmas is all about, but I have felt the spirit so much and my testimony has grown. We are so thankful to have Eric and feel so blessed just having our little family, I know I say it a lot, but we couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments: