Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just hear those sleigh bells ringaling..

 Christmas is almost here!! We are so excited and loving every minute. We just wish it could be a month longer. The decorations, Christmas tree, lights, music, and hot chocolate, they're all so wonderful. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our friends the Ostlers and the Lloyds. Eric enjoyed the sweet potatoes and also some strawberry Jello, other than that, he wasn't too into the dinner. We are slackers of course and forgot to take any pictures. I am ashamed. We have so much to be thankful for though, this Thanksgiving was a big reminder to me of that. We are so blessed and Tanner and I keep saying how we couldn't ask for anything more.
 Eric is growing so fast and as you can see is our little ham for the camera. I love how he stops and poses with this cheesy grin. Tanner and his dad both do this close lipped smile, maybe it's hereditary? He looks just like his handsome daddy and I love it! He is such a sweet boy and is doing fun new things every day. He now loves to cuddle and make a cute little giggle sound, he does it to his stuffed animals too, he loves cars and trucks, balls, watching Elmo, watching mom and dad dance, high fives (this is more like patting my hand a few times, but still cute), claps, turning off the lights when we leave the room, turning the pages for mommy when we read books, and our new favorite: the army crawl! I finally got a video of it this morning. There are so many things I love about it, the way he uses his whole head to propel himself, the butt in the air as he inchworms, and the random way his left leg flies in the air. I'm sure he'll be crawling and into everything soon enough!
He doesn't like getting stuck under the couch, getting dressed, or any kind of meat. Even baby food with meat in it, he hates it all. He is still toothless, so it's probably good.

Aren't you so grateful I'm so cute?

Won't use his sippy, but he loves drinking from our cups
 Here he is making noise and yelling, which is what he now does all day.
Below that is his face when we lit up the Christmas tree. I love his expression so much, he is just so amazed.
Lastly, the army crawl! He'll be 10 months on Saturday, so it's about time, but I still can't believe how fast he is changing!

2 comments:

Devin and Kati said...

oh he is PRECIOUS! That little smile! I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving. I'm loving the Christmas stuff too. Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!

Ash said...

WHAT??!! ten months? No possible way!