Thursday, April 28, 2011

Country music and other goings on

Tanner has been constantly singing the Rascal Flatts song "The Broken Road" or whatever it's called, and I can't get it out of my head. He has maybe three random songs he sings really well, and that is one of them. We say "chills!" every time he sings them because it's so good it gives you the chills. I know, we're goofy. Anywho, life is great! Some really big news: I graduated last week!!!! I officially have my BSN, what a great feeling! I only had Eric for two months of school, I have no idea how people do it with kids, it was a lot more than I expected. Also, I had to go back to work on the 13th, which was hard, but I am lucky enough to work with amazing people and to love what I do, so it helps. I am also insanely busy, which helps the most.

Tanner has his final projects due tomorrow and he is totally done, graduation is one week from tomorrow!! We are so excited, but I don't know what we're going to do with ourselves with all the free time we're going to have. We have set a tentative move date, we'll most likely leave for Milwaukee July 10th. It's coming up so fast, and is sad, but at the same time we are so excited. The unknown is scary, but at the same time I love change, because it brings so many new experiences and opportunities. I know we'll be a better family for it. The thing that's hardest about it will be being so far from family when we see them so often. I've been terrible at updating, so here are a ton of pictures over the past month. Eric is now a smiling, cooing machine and just loves attention and to be loved on and played with. He is so much fun and has the sweetest personality. We feel so blessed to have him in our family!

I've started digital scrapbooking lately, because normal scrapbooking is just too messy and time consuming, and I came across this:

Eric's first bath. I can't believe how quickly he went from that skinny little thing to this:

Just look at those little dimples! He is so happy, I just love it!


Rockin' the snappy turtleneck from aunt Aly. He knows he looks like a stud, hence the pose.

Eric with Grandma Fullmer and Noelle. It's so cute, for some reason Noelle does that with her hands when smiling for pictures.

I just love this one! And this:

Cutest Daddy-Son photo. Ever.


Hanging out with mommy is fun too

The face he makes half the time when he sees a camera


Easter, April 2011. I don't know why, but we were horrible about taking pictures, but we got this great one of Tanner with Eric, his dad, and grandpa. They are all first sons, Tanner loves to point that out. Does this give you any clue of what Eric will look like when he's older?

Playing with Noelle


Looking so cute!

All worn out. I just love those chubby little wrists. Actually, I love everything about him.

2 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

Congratulations on graduating!! Yahoo! I will be sad to see you leave Nina :( But I'm sure it will be a great thing for you guys. Eric is so dang cute and has such a great little smile!

Brooke and Brighton said...

Congratulations on graduating! That is a huge accomplishment. And as of today at 10 both Brighton and Tanner will be done! Yay! Your little boy is so cute. I love all his little smiles!